A day without power is one too many;
Ever wonder how your neighbor's home stays powered up during power outages?
Their lights, heater, refrigerator, and sump pump all continue to run smoothly. That's because before the outage, they had a state-of-the-art KOHLER ® home generator installed.
Within ten seconds of a power outage, power is transferred from the utility grid to the standby generator, and their lives go on as if nothing had happened.
You, too can face utility power outages head-on. KOHLER home generators engage quickly, automatically and dependably. So don't wait - be ready with residential backup power so your family can enjoy life without interruption.
The Kohler Difference:
● Award-winning performance and reliability.
● Clean power for sensitive electronics.
● Restores power within seconds of an outage.
● Exclusive PowerBoost™ technology for powerful performance.
● Corrosion-proof enclosure (14 & 20 kW models).
● Superior 5-year limited warranty.
- Kohler is known for extraordinary reliability and performance and backs that up with an industry-leading 5-year warranty or 2,000 hour warranty.
- Exclusive Powerboost™ technology provides power to easily start and run multiple central air conditioners without dropping power to other appliances.
- Restores power to your house considerably faster than competitive models.
- Provides quiet neighborhood-friendly performance. Now with the Model RRT transfer switch, you will experience even quieter operation during the ultra-quiet weekly diagnostic test.
- Natural gas or LP fueled.
- Electronic engine controls for optimized fuel and spark performance.
- Four stroke, two cylinder engine.
- An electronic, isochronous governor for precise frequency regulation.
- High silicon content pistons for improved durability.
- Kohler Command PRO OHV engine with hydraulic valve lifters for reliable performance without routine valve adjustment or lengthy break-in requirements
5-year Limited Warranty
| Model:|| 20RES|
| Rated Power LP/NG (kW)|| 20/18|
| Voltage @ 50 Hz|| 240v|
| Amps LP/NG @ 240 V|| 83/75|
| Engine/Alternator RPN|| 3600/3600|
| Engine|| 23.6 hp|
Kohler Command PRO OHV CH740
Hydaulic valve lifters
| Fuel|| Natural Gas / LP Vapor|
| Engine Cooling|| Air|
| Enclosure|| 100% Corrosion-Proof Composite|
| Sound Output dBA at 23 ft|| 66|
| Dimensions (L x W x H)|| 1216 x 665 x 733|
| Digital Voltage Regulation|| +/- 1.5%|
| Response Time|| 10 seconds|
14 & 20RES SPEC SHEET.pdfComing Soon!
Kohler Residential Generator Brochure.pdf