Single and Twin Impeller, Petrol and Diesel Models, the CROMMELINS Fire Fighting Pump is a reliable pump to have on hand. Powered by SUBARU engines, you can rest assured that these pumps will give you top performance when you need it!
Cast aluminium alloy pump with 40mm (1.1/2") inlet and 3 way outlet, consisting of 1 x 40mm (1.1/2") outlet and 2 x 25mm (1") outlets, plus available with 2” inlet and 2” outlets.
• Cast aluminium impeller/s gives improved life
• Bolt on replaceable suction port so enabling easy and quick replacement if inlet cracked or
thread is damaged
• Cast iron diffuser increases pump life and greatly reduces maintenance
• Metal (not plastic) delivery outlet caps
• High quality cast aluminium pump body, for longer life and less maintenance.
• Spark arrestor muffler
• Double fuel filter system to protect engine from any water or impurities
• A serviceable carburettor, not a "throw-away", reduces costs
• Double ball bearing crankshaft, increasing engine life
• Pointless ignition system, requires less maintenance, easier starting and more reliability
• Cast iron cylinder liner, extends engine life by allowing rebore.
| Model:|| 150HPR|
| Suction: || 38mm |
| Delivery:|| 38mmx1, 25mmx2 |
| Total Head:|| 63m|
| Max Volume:|| 300 L/M|
| Suction Head:|| 8m |
| Engine:|| SUBARU EY20D 5.0hp|
| Type:|| Single Impeller|
| Fuel:|| Petrol |
| Fuel Capacity:|| 3.8L |
| Weight: || 27kg|
● Hose Kit (150HPNOZ)
- Please see under Accessories for listing of Optional Extras.